Enter search queries below or use the tag links to the right to browse the knowledge base by category (Show All Tags).
Online activation in v2.x fails for me. How can I activate my license manually?
NOTE: This article applies to v2.x only.
Here's what you do to manually activate Robo-FTP.
1. go to the Help | Activate License screen in Robo-FTP
2. replace the serial number shown with 022554
3. click Activate
4. the Request 30-Day Eval Extension screen appears (don't worry, full activations are done here too)
5. replace 022554 in the serial number field with your actual 12-digit serial number
6. notice the "Current Site Code"
7. open a Internet browser on the same or different PC and go to this web page: http://www.robo-ftp.com/activate
8. copy the serial number and the current Site Code from the Robo-FTP screen here
9. enter your e-mail address but leave the Removal Code field blank
10. click Submit
11. copy then paste the resulting Site Key back into the "Enter the 30-day site key" field in the Robo-FTP screen
12. click Activate (this results in a full, not 30-day, license)
13. Robo-FTP is now fully activated
Article last updated: 2019-10-29
Tags: activation, Installation, Robo-FTP, Evaluation