Change Log for Robo-FTP v3.7.1 (Released: 2010-02-23)
- Enabled importing settings files from older versions of Robo-FTP
- Simplified default Configurator shortcuts to cover the most common usage.
- Settings importer duplicates referenced files and directories from the old installation directory into the new one
- Dashboard UI performance improved
- Allow setting a default SSL client certificate and SSH private key.
- DASHBOARDMSG now supports variable expansion and inline concatenation like the SET command
- Resolved issue with AM and PM transposed in RCVFILE /serverdate
- SENDFILE won’t report success on an interrupted file transfer. Partial transfers are now errors.
- FILECOMPAREFROM properly sets the variables %comparedate and %comparesize when logged onto an SSH site and specifying a non-existent file.
- UNZIP no longer reverts to *.* when faced with complicated file masks containing multiple wildcards.
- Logon timeouts could cause Robo-FTP to hang.
- The /gpg options now generate a warning that they are deprecated.
- Dashboard could crash if run before Robo-FTP had ever been run.
- FILECOMPAREFROM no longer reports an error when the local file is missing. A missing local file is a valid compare result.
- Activation could fail with a license in a failed state.