Change Log for Robo-FTP v1.50.1 (Released: 2003-09-04)
- Fix bug in SYNC command that would result in syntax error is full path to a local folder was specified.
- Fix bug in SYNC command that caused it to fail when descending into subfolders.
- Fix /as option of SENDFILE and RCVFILE to work with ALTFTP, SSH, and SSL modes.
- Fix FTPDELETE "*.*" to allow graceful exit if command is stopped.
- Eliminate internal 120 sec. time-out in ALTFTP, SSH, and SSL modes.
- Change CHGDIR/WORKINGDIR command to recognize ".." to move up a directory level.
- Fix COPY/APPEND commands to allow relative paths and to copy into folders (destination file name not necessary in command).
- Fix RENAME command to allow relative paths.