Change Log for Robo-FTP v3.0.3 (Released: 2006-08-11)
- Corrected bug in Cron scheduler relating to roll-over on months with 31 days.
- Cron scheduler no longer crashes when it encounters a monthly task scheduled on the 31st.
- Corrected error with ZIP command in which some or all files in a directory were not being archived.
- Fixed bug with the "IFSIZE= 0" command
- Fixed bug with COPY, MOVE, and APPEND commands; 2nd parameter can now be a folder.
- When running as a service and interacting with the desktop, Robo-FTP will now display script results in the console window.
- PGPENCRYPT no longer reports a 0-byte file error when the user specifies a folder as the file destination (rather than a specific file name).
- WORKINGDIR and GETNEXTFILE can now access the root directory of a network share. They can also switch from accessing the root of a network drive to accessing the root of a disk drive; e.g., the command "WORKINGDIR 'C:'" will no longer cause an error if your working directory was previously on a network share.