Change Log for Robo-FTP v3.1.0 (Released: 2006-09-05)
- Increased functionality of FTPDELDIR; can now recursively delete subdirectories, as well as directory contents.
- Added a return code (-2) if Robo-FTP cannot start due to reaching the limit on the number of available instances.
- The service installer now returns an error if it cannot start a service due to too many concurrent instances.
- COM/Automation interface now returns an error if it cannot start a service due to too many concurrent instances.
- PGPENCRYPT can now specify a key ID as the username.
- Improved PGPDECRYPT error messages.
- FTPLOGON will now fail if the Initial Local Directory or Initial Server Directory are invalid.
- The trace log shows the values saved in Initial Local Directory or Initial Server Directory when logging on.
- The PROMPT command now displays the appropriate text in the prompt window.
- The Open Script dialogue box no longer changes the %currentlocaldir value.
- Improved the /resume option for the SENDFILE command; it now compensates for more cases.
- PGPDECRYPT now accepts a folder name as the destination for the decrypted file.
- PGPDECRYPT now accepts a blank target file parameter.