Change Log for Robo-FTP v1.44.0 (Released: 2003-03-24)
- Version coincides with new support plans.
- Fix CREATEMAIL script command to always create a new message.
- RCVFILE "*.*" /subdirs did not properly recurse a deep directory structure.
- Correct /ifnewer option on RCVFILE and SENDFILE to behave as "newer" not "newer or same as".
- Correct potential problem with /serverdate option on RCVFILE.
- Date comparison with files on a Windows-based server problem fixed.
- Fix problem with not being able to suppress 30-day nag screen.
- Fix problems passing command line arguments into script file.
- Fix /timeout option on FTPLOGON script command.