Change Log for Robo-FTP v1.42.0 (Released: 2002-11-25)
- Add /resume and /resumeany options to SENDFILE and RCVFILE commands to provide FTP restart functionality (i.e., ability to resume failed transfers from point of interruption).
- Add ARCHIVEDIR command and /archive option to SENDFILE command to automatically archive files as they are sent.
- Add STAYALIVE command to maintain connection to a server during idle periods.
- Add /append option to LOG and TRACELOG commands.
- Add /serverdate option to RCVFILE command to store a local file with the same date/time as the file has on the server.
- Add /subdirs option to GETNEXTFILE and GETSERVERFILE and corresponding %nextfolder and %serverdir variables to return subfolders and subdirectories respectively as they are located.
- Add /next option to GETNEXTFILE command to return all files, and optionally subfolders, from a local folder.
- Add FILECOMPARETO, FILECOMPAREFROM, IFDATE, IFSIZE commands to provide method to compare local and server file sizes and date/time stamps.
- Extend operation of /nostatus option to RCVFILE command to not issue LIST command prior to retrieving each file which improves file transfer performance.
- Add new result codes to more completely describe the reason for a failed transfer (e.g., local file is smaller than corresponding file on the server).
- Increase precision of progress bar calculations so larger files can be represented.
- Resolve problem when cancelling transfers -- use ABOR FTP command where possible so cancellations are clean and do not require logging off and back on (ABOR is not supported by all servers).
- Fix bug using *.* in SENDFILE with /delete option
- Fix bug in CRON command when crontab file is defined in a variable.
- Fix bug where upper case characters in function call resulted in erroneous message script failure.
- Fix bug in Robo-FTP service installer that caused a program fault when clicking on Remove service.
- Fix bugs related to /maxsize option for the LOG and TRACELOG commands.