Change Log for Robo-FTP v1.41.0 (Released: 2002-11-04)
- New version number scheme.
- Add /maxsize and /new options to LOG script command to control maximum size that the log file can grow to and to enable automatic creation of new, uniquely named log files when appropriate
- Add /lower and /upper options to SENDFILE and RCVFILE script command to convert path names to all lower or all upper case, respectively, when transferring files.
- Add LOGNTEVENT script command to add messages to the NT application event log.
- Add tool making it easy for customers to provide feedback on the product via the Internet.
- Improved uninstall procedure allowing for more dependable license control if the product is removed.
- Fix bug that could result in the inability to authorize the product for use.
- Fix bug that could cause file transfers to fail especially when using Windows 98.
- Fix bug whereby the desktop shortcut created at installation time was invalid if the product was installed to somewhere other than the C drive.