Change Log for Robo-FTP v3.10.6 (Released: 2016-06-13)
- Confusing message "passhrase does not verify" altered to "Passphrase and verification don't match"
- Confusing error message "*550 SIZE not allowed in ASCII mode" when rcvfile can't open the local file
- Badly formed response to ftp rename no longer results in an error being reported on an actual success
- Could not connect to servers with weak Diffie Hellman parameters (LOGJAM). We will add a warning in 3.10.7
- Robo-FTP crash when log file could not be written to
- Robo-FTP crash when writing to configuration filed failed unexpectedly