Change Log for Robo-FTP v3.9.11 (Released: 2014-09-05)
- Improved exported public key compatibility with some buggy PGP implementations.
- HTTP(S) protocol not honoring Allow CWD Errors (/allowerrors) option to FTPLOGON.
- UNZIP could mistakenly return failure code $ERROR_ZIP_FILE_EXTRACT on recoverable errors.
- UNZIP created garbled filenames when utf-8 characters encountered.
- GETSITEFILE could return $ERROR_NO_FILE_FOUND when the /timeout option was specified.
- Robo-FTP may report license removed when too many instances started at the same time.
- /PW= resulted in invalid argument from PGPENCRYPT because it was case sensitive.