Change Log for Robo-FTP v3.9.8 (Released: 2013-12-24)
- Display signing key size limitation warning when user selects PGP DSA key and 4096 bits.
- Print warning if DOSCMD is executed when current local working folder is UNC path.
- FTPLOGON will now attempt to connect with a warning even if it is given an invalid /clientcert option.
- DSA + Elgamal PGP keys created by configurator now use Elgamal Encrypt algorithm.
- DSA + Elgamal PGP keys created by configurator now use same size signing key for key bits <= 2048
- Unhelpful error message when attempted to export a Debug Log with no log selected in list.
- Listing lines could lose required leading characters.
- SSL Certificates control shows two rows for one self-signed certificate.
- Export button for Debug Log is enabled with no logs are selected in Configurator.
- Find In Files search option does not work in RoboEDIT.
- FTP Applet, host not found connecting to typed in hostname.
- PGP key creation works even though progress bar appears stuck.
- Proxy form on Managed Sites doesn't display previously saved proxy details.
- PGPDECRYPT shows unhelpful error message when processing a malformed file.