Change Log for Robo-FTP v3.9.4 (Released: 2013-08-26)
- The SETREPLACE command supports the /ingorecase option.
- Performance of FTPDIFF, FTPGETFILE, and GETSITEFILE improved for large remote file sets.
- Array keys failed to retain original case when retrieved with the KEYS command.
- FTPTMPNAME command could result in SENDFILE exiting on error despite the /allowerrors flag.
- FTPDIFF fails completely if server disconnects while it is parsing the directory listings.
- Unreliable line endings in listings results in random failures in FTPDIFF and FTPSNAPHOT.