Change Log for Robo-FTP v3.9.2 (Released: 2013-07-10)
- Improvements to debug logging.
- PGPDECRYPT and PGPENCRYPT now return useful error when source and target reference the same file.
- READFILE now supports /termchr=any allowing the use of files with any of Mac, Windows, or Unix line endings.
- Could not select values from columns one character in size (varchar(1) or char(1)) from ODBC data source
- FTPDIFF and FTPGETDIFF could fail to return differences.
- Running hundreds or thousands of insert statements could eventually result in "Memory allocation failure"
- FTPDIFF could report old files in subdirectories as new.
- DIFF or FTPDIFF of large filesystem leaves robo-ftp unresponsive until it completes.
- Comment characters directly after closing quotes are now correctly detected as the beginning of a comment.
- Protocol mismatch error when connecting to some SFTP servers.
- Error when activating cloned images.
- Possible to run script twice by using UI to select script for execution too soon after start.
- PGPDECRYPT leaves a pair of zero length files in temp folder.