Change Log for Robo-FTP v3.7.2 (Released: 2010-03-30)
- Performance Improved by as much as %400 depending on usage
- @ and ! command echo suppression prefixes now work for Service Monitor and Dashboard. Use LOG /all to disable.
- Default location for log files in Configurator is now in user profile for non-admin users.
- Configurator could crash when importing settings if Robo-FTP 3.7 was incorrectly installed
- IMPORT command could get the Managed Site name wrong for the last site when importing a settings file from a prior version.
- CronMaker could silently fail to save crontab.txt
- Dashboard could not be stopped while not receiving input from attached Robo-FTP services.
- Dashboard's "View" trace window for service output did not show last line once it had scrolled to the bottom.
- Switching log files could cause Robo-FTP to hang.
- DATETIMEADD and DATETIMESUB would add an hour for dates that fall within daylight savings time.
- GETNEXTILE and GETSITEFILE did not stop when the Stop button was clicked.
- FTP Applet logon could hang if the mouse was not moved
- FTP Applet would time out connecting in 1.1 seconds.
- Timeout for all file transfers was 60 seconds not matter what was specified.
- SFTP resume was not working.
- Attempting to sign a PGP file without a private key no longer causes an "Operating System Exception Caught" message.
- Functionality of IFSTRCMP and IFSTRCMPI is no longer reversed