Change Log for Robo-FTP v3.3.0 (Released: 2007-03-23)
- Added support for Vista
- Added IFDATETIME, DATETIMEADD, and DATETIMESUB commands.
- Added ACTIVATELIC, which allows licenses to be activated as a script command.
- Added a /port option to the SENDMAIL commands so that users can specify a port other than 25.
- Added an "-instnow" switch to the service installer so that a service can be started from a command line.
- Enhanced the SET command so that windows environment variables can be stored in script variables.
- Added support for the ORACLE server type.
- Added more information to the trace log, enhancing trouble shooting data.
- Expanded user feedback to make script processing easier to follow.
- Corrected a bug where the PGPENCRYPT command would create a 0-byte file if the /user= option indicates a key that does not exist in the keyring.
- Corrected a bug where, after the user had specified /listtype=2 in the FTPLOGON command, Robo-FTP would use the default list type during RCVFILE commands.
- Corrected a bug where log files were not named correctly if the name had an underscore and the /maxsize= option was used.
- Corrected a bug where the log would not reflect the /ibm option for the FTPLOGON command.
- Corrected a bug which was preventing customers from logging in with /servertype=FTPSCCC.
- Corrected a bug where Robo-FTP would crash when receiving an empty directory listing from the server.
- Corrected a bug where files could not be sent from a CD-ROM if a wildcard was used.
- Corrected a bug where the -w command line switch was not setting the working directory correctly.
- Corrected a bug where the Robo-FTP was not showing the files zipped when the -z command line switch was used.
- Corrected a bug where the Unzip command was unzipping to the current working directory, and not to the specified destination.
- Corrected a bug where files could not be copied to the root directory of a network share.
- Corrected a bug where the IFDATE= and IFTIME= commands were not always seeing the time and date of a site file after a FTPGETFILE command.
- Robo-FTP will no longer abort the logon procedure if the server does not recognize the CWD ftp protocol command.