Change Log for Robo-FTP v3.1.1 (Released: 2006-09-28)
- Added support for MEDITECH server type.
- When calling PGPENCRYPT or PGPDECRYPT, the /USER= option can now be used with either a user name or a keyID.
- Fixed a bug with the SENDFILE command involving thread management that caused the /resume option to fail under some circumstances.
- Fixed problem where SYNC command used the /activelist option, even when not specified.
- The FTPLOGON command was not accepting the /proxy argument as correct syntax.
- FTPLOGON was not processing proxy server settings correctly when input as script commands; it was only using them if they were entered as "managed sites."
- When reading a file, Robo-FTP now returns $ERROR_READ_EOF at the end of the file instead of $ERROR_READ_ERROR.
- Corrected a bug that was preventing the /oldest and /newest options from working on the FTPGETFILE and GETSITEFILE commands.
- Fixed a bug in which simultaneously opening multiple instances of Robo-FTP could result in a user settings dialogue box appearing erroneously.