Change Log for Robo-FTP v3.2.0 (Released: 2006-11-14)
- Added AES encryption to the ZIP and UNZIP commands.
- ZIP archives are no longer limited to the 4 gb maximum.
- Added the /all option to the log command, which causes Robo-FTP to disregard log-control characters (";" "*" "!" and "@").
- Added a /debug option to TRACELOG.
- Added an /allowerrors option to FTPLOGON such that the log-on is not aborted if Robo-FTP encountered errors (such as not being able to change directories or get a directory listing).
- Changed the way Robo-FTP reads the SENDFILE command; when a user places a slash character in the file name after the "/as" option, Robo-FTP no longer rejects the file name as an absolute or relative path name. This is useful for certain servers which need control characters to follow the file name.
- The service installer now reports an error if Robo-FTP does not load for some reason.
- Sendfile no longer fails when using the /archive option if the file name is already present in the archive directory.
- Corrected a bug preventing the SENDFILE /resume option from working with secure FTP.
- Corrected a bug with the FTP applet in which deleting a managed site could result in a "site not defined" error when logging into other managed sites.
- Corrected a bug with the FTP applet that was preventing users from selecting "allow connection" when logging into an SSL site.
- Corrected a bug that would cause the FTPCD command to loop over and over when logged into an unknown server type.
- Corrected a bug that caused Robo-FTP to crash when the DELETE "*" command encountered a read-only file. Now the read-only file is simply ignored.
- Corrected a bug where FTPDELETE could cause Robo-FTP to crash.
- Corrected a bug where the "IFSIZE= 0" command would return "false" for an empty file.