Change Log for Robo-FTP v126.96.36.199 (Released: 2001-11-03)
- Change SET script command to allow up to four variables/strings to be concatenated in single statement.
- Add Start menu shortcut to "rfc959.htm" file.
- Add support for FTP passive mode.
- Add FTPTOJES script command to directly support FTP access to IBM mainframe (e.g., MVS systems) JES queues.
- Add EBCDIC file transfer support.
- Add READXTBL script command to read user defined ASCII-EBCDIC translation file to replace internal Robo-FTP default tables.
- nclude new NewXlat Translation Table Patch Utility in distribution.
- Fix bug in DOSCMD script command which would fail under Windows 98 and ME.
- Fix installation so Start menu shortcut to display "readme.1st" file works.
- Fix bug in IFERROR script command where branching would fail if GOTO was in all caps (GOTO vs. goto).
- Fix EXIT script command.